1) What gametype should we focus on?
Squad Rush and infantry conquest are your only options for as far as I know.
I love Squad Rush and 5v5 conquest
never played competitive 8v8 so I have no idea about that/2) What host/league should we join?
ESL Ladder3) What time are YOU personally available in standard GMT time on a regular basis (example: every evening any time after 6 or osmething)?
Week days after 17:30 GMT (that's UK time for those mind blown)
Don't act like I have a life 4) What day of the week is best for you for TS meetings?
Probably week-ends since that's when most people come on-line.
For me it doesn't really matter what day.5) What days (pick 2-3 if possible) are best for YOU for organized practices?
Any day tbh.6) What can you bring to a team/squad (role, skills, etc) in:a) Conquest
Played some on the ESL Versus.
Learned that the best and only way to go about this is assault with medkit.
on 8v8 we do want 2 engineers and 1 support so if it's absolutely necessaries I could go engineer and shoot dem rockets b) Squad Deathmatch
I don't want to play this crap at all...
The vehicle in that mode ruins everything...c) Team deathmatch
Ever seen me play TDM on canals?
I'm a monster at this shit
like 8v8 rush?
I'll probably be rocking assault with either smoke or M320 depending on the map.e) Squad Rush
Practices this quite a lot with some youtubers for the battlefieldo PTFO tourney.
It got to the point where I could play with a bunch of randoms and beat the tournament team consistently during practice.
I know it sounds whiny but it's all about communication and trust 7) What are your top 2-3 favourite maps in each game type?
For these competitive matches...
- Metro (only for Conquest and Squad Rush, other modes are shit on this map)
- Canals (owning at TDM like a god, practiced really hard for Squad Rush, cool map)
- Seine Crossing (intresting map to play Squad Rush on. played ESL matches here as well, good times)
- Operation firestorm is a decent map as well for squad rush but the last objective is kinda dodgy to attack because you need to cross a wide-open space so the defenders know exactly where you are.
-Grand bazaar is nice for conquest but for SR... I don't know... that 2nd objective is such garbage...
- Davamand peak is a horrible map.
By far my least favorite...